Pattern released! The Broadcast Sweater

Sunday, 22 April 2012

The Broadcast Sweater

Two patterns released in a row is kind of crazy. I've been really dragging my feet with the Broadcast Sweater pattern, but releasing the Alluvial cowl kicked me into gear. I'm excited to have it out in the world, and a little nervous, too. I hope that you will love it as much as I do and enjoy the process of creating one of your own.

DETAILS:

SIZE: For women’s garments: XS [S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X] (shown in size M)
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Chest: 29 [33, 37, 41, 45, 49, 53] inches
Length: 24 [24.5, 25, 26, 26, 27, 28.25] inches
MATERIALS: Cascade 220 Superwash [100% Superwash Wool; 220yd per 100g skein];
color: 900 Charcoal; 5 [5, 5, 7, 7, 8, 9] skeins
*note: Medium uses exactly 5 skeins. You may want to purchase a sixth to be safe.
1 set(s) US #8/5mm double-point needles
32” US #8/5mm circular needle
Stitch holders
Stitch markers
Cable Needle
Yarn Needle
GAUGE: 4 sts/7 rows = 1 inch in seed stitch or 16 stitches/28 rows = 4 inches in seed stitch
COST: $6.00 CAD

Pattern page here.

$6.00 CAD

Broadcast Sweater


Broadcast Sweater

9 comments:

madder said...

All that texture! And, the cables are a great touch in between the raglan decreases. Lovely!

nikeheels said...

What lovely sweater ! Texture! I like them . And the hats beside . You are so cool . It is creative .

Jessica Kleoppel said...

it's so flattering on the shoulders! i need to put in more practice over the next months, but i'll attempt to buy + knit before fall. you're a stunner.

Julie said...

So beautiful!! I'm so excited that it's live!

erica-knits said...

That means so much coming from you! You are my knitting idol!

erica-knits said...

Thank you!

erica-knits said...

Wow! I would looove to see your version.
Thanks. :)

erica-knits said...

Thanks for all your pattern expertise and support, Julie!

fredericaknits said...

Lovely pattern! Definitely adding this to my autumn queue!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger